I am a first time mother who is crazy about her little girl. I am a wife who is head over heels in love with her police officer. I am a dog-lover who loves to cuddle with her two pups on the daily.
I blog about the ups & downs of being a special needs mom. I spread awareness for Down syndrome and want to end abortions based on a Down syndrome diagnosis. I chose Baby Lemonade as my blog name because even though life may have handed us some lemons, we chose to see this beautiful baby as our sweet lemonade.
These are my top performing posts as of now:
Also check out In the beginning… for some in-depth information on Down syndrome & my very first thoughts on our Down syndrome diagnosis.
Ten Facts About Me:
- I have been to 9 countries (China, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Italy, Greece, Mexico, Ireland, Scotland).
- I am a major penny-pincher.
- I am obsessively organized and rearrange my house monthly.
- My favorite pizza topping is pineapple and my husband thinks I’m disgusting because of it.
- I have always loved writing, but never knew how much until I started my blog.
- It is nearly impossible for me to tan.
- I am a lover, not a fighter. I hate confrontation.
- I suffer from anxiety.
- I don’t remember the last time I went a day without some form of peanut butter.
- I am a crier. I cry when I’m happy, sad, angry, tired, or confused.